EXTEND your wiis wifi range NO DISASSEMBLY

DARKFIRE007

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
birmingham alabama
Wii Online Code
2605-8397-8634-8176
EXTEND your wii's wifi range and never even OWN a pc!!!

thats right........i did it!! after being on a mission for MONTHS, i found out how to extend my wii's wifi range WITHOUT taking it apart, or even owning a pc!!!!

my friend has not joined us in the internet age yet, and i was BORED while over at his house, so i tried for months to find a way to extend my wii's range so i could connect to a LEGAL hotspot access point (i dont steal private access points that are not secured nor do i suggest you do so).

with the access point a few blocks away, it was within my GRASP. so close but no way my wii would connect blocks away, so i started my search.

after countless hours of research, high gain antenna and repeater bulls***, i found out that antennas and repeaters require a pc, something he did not have. not to mention these things can go into the hundreds of dollars.

well i found something that you DONT need a pc for, and you DONT have to open/connect to your wii. its only around 70 bucks, 100% stand alone and gives 8dbi gain as opposed to the wii's 1 or 2 dbi!!!!! thats 6 times better reception.

this item WORKS. im online now at my friends house, and all i gotta have is this item and my wii. this is IDEAL for anyone trying to connect to an elusive access point.

at last........the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/WIFI-WIRELESS-ANTENNA-SYSTEM-EXTENDER_W0QQitemZ250116946281QQihZ015QQcategoryZ61816QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

let me know what you think. and success and failure posts are welcome. i dont think many failure posts will show up. i LOVE this thing.

Back