Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EXTEND your wiis wifi range NO DISASSEMBLY

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by DARKFIRE007, May 22, 2007.

1. DARKFIRE007

DARKFIRE007 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2605-8397-8634-8176
    2605-8397-8634-8176
    EXTEND your wii's wifi range and never even OWN a pc!!!

thats right........i did it!! after being on a mission for MONTHS, i found out how to extend my wii's wifi range WITHOUT taking it apart, or even owning a pc!!!!

my friend has not joined us in the internet age yet, and i was BORED while over at his house, so i tried for months to find a way to extend my wii's range so i could connect to a LEGAL hotspot access point (i dont steal private access points that are not secured nor do i suggest you do so).

with the access point a few blocks away, it was within my GRASP. so close but no way my wii would connect blocks away, so i started my search.

after countless hours of research, high gain antenna and repeater bulls***, i found out that antennas and repeaters require a pc, something he did not have. not to mention these things can go into the hundreds of dollars.

well i found something that you DONT need a pc for, and you DONT have to open/connect to your wii. its only around 70 bucks, 100% stand alone and gives 8dbi gain as opposed to the wii's 1 or 2 dbi!!!!! thats 6 times better reception.

this item WORKS. im online now at my friends house, and all i gotta have is this item and my wii. this is IDEAL for anyone trying to connect to an elusive access point.

at last........the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/WIFI-WIRELESS-ANTENNA-SYSTEM-EXTENDER_W0QQitemZ250116946281QQihZ015QQcategoryZ61816QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

let me know what you think. and success and failure posts are welcome. i dont think many failure posts will show up. i LOVE this thing.

2. asdfnick

asdfnick asdfnick

Wii Friend Code: 5880-1161-5752-5548
    5880-1161-5752-5548