Factory reset?

Best way is to go into the system options and find Format Wii System Memory (Wii options, last selection on last page) occording to the manual that will wipe all data from the Wii's internal memory. Not sure if thats a true factory reset, not sure if it will act like when the box is open and prompts you for settings, but all game data will be erased (can always pretend that Santa gave it a test run :lol: )

FYI ... as Teteratai mentioned ... it will reset all data .. when you turn it on next time it will be just like when you turned it on for the first time.

not enterly, it won't roll back the Update you first download.

I tried it to see if I could start the whole patching process again to get rid of my friend 110213

I would also like to know if there is a way to get back ALL factory IOS. I also dont have it connected to the internet. Is there a place to download them from or something?

hi how do i actually reset my wi cuz wen i put it on it not respondin 2 de remote kindly tell me wat 2 do plse n thnx

FYI ... as Teteratai mentioned ... it will reset all data .. when you turn it on next time it will be just like when you turned it on for the first time.

Back