Family members starting to play?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well ever since i bought the Wii I've noticed that my bro and sis are asking me to turn it on for them. I don't understand why but they always play wii tennis. Also my dad played and he loved the Wii. My dad would never touch a video game lol. Also they always say that gaming is for me b/c im the youngest being 14 (lol) but for some reason the tables have turned. Any one ever notice new family members playing?...

Yeah my whole family got into it, once I got it and showed them it, they asked to play of course, just like with any other system I got. Other times they would not ask to play again, but I would come home from school and my mom would ask me to play right when I walk in, at least she asked, I knew she wouldn't play without asking cus she doesn't know how to turn it on :lol:

But yeah the Wii has that appeal on many people, getting those casual gamers into Gaming.

I agree with this. I just got mine and I showed my mom this and she started playing. She has never played games before with me atleast. I then shower her Super Mario on it and Wii Sports and she loves it. So does my brother and sister.

Yeah, my whole family but my mom started playing. So weird, now they're all hogging it!! WAHH. 6 hours waiting in line, and I don't play it because they're always like.. 'No, I wanna play it', and such! Goshh! Lol.

Back