Fantastic Four/Silver Surfer

phil g

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2008
Hi. I'm new to these parts. The kids (ages 5 and 6) got a Wii for Xmas and they are driving me crazy with this Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer game. They are stuck on about the second level where a big machine comes drilling through the wall and blocks the corridor, so they just keep playing from the start to that point over and over again. Please can someone tell me how to get past the drilling machine so I can get asked some new questions for a while!

ok sorry if it didn't help send me a private message if u have any more problems

Abes16 said:
ok sorry if it didn't help send me a private message if u have any more problems

Tried it out - discovered that the kids had just overlooked a smashable bit of wall near the drilling machine! Thanks.

On the same game. Does anyone know how to get escape from the laser room before the timer runs out. I know I am missing something simple, but can't figure it out and no walkthrough goes that far. ARRRRG

I don't know if you are still trying, but I just beat this level. There are a set number of enimies that you have to beat in the five min time limit. Then a door will open and you have to leave before the time runs out. It seems almost impossible, but I just kept switching between players and using their cosmic attacks

Back