Farcry and dragonball z

yuzi87

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
i just want to know who of you americans has got either of tehse games and what do you think to them, thanks.

i played dzb2 on ps2 brillant game loved when you can fuse two together like freiza and cell and my fave goku and vegeta, vegeto

MetroidZ said:
what? DBZ?

ye i used to watch it on cartoon network i got up to the boo saga,.. i really wanna buy some english dragonball dvds of all the sagas

I heard the controls for DBZ are very hard to get used to and I just saw the demonstration video and can agree with those rumors. I suggest getting it for the PS2.

ZinGy said:
I heard the controls for DBZ are very hard to get used to and I just saw the demonstration video and can agree with those rumors. I suggest getting it for the PS2.

i dont have a ps2, havnt had a console for 5 years!! always played my mates gc but ive been waiting 5 years for the wii!!!!!!!! 8th of december cant come soon enough

in touch with the wii said:
well if you guys find it hard with the wii mote just use a game cube controller

can you do that on this game?

You can use a Gamecube controller on Wii games?
Really? Never knew that, and please show your source :cornut:

DBZ is a sick game, I love it. The initial learning curve is long as mentioned above but once you get used to the controls its awesome.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
You can use a Gamecube controller on Wii games?
Really? Never knew that, and please show your source :cornut:
IGN: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Review
Of course if you want to play Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaicih 2 like a baby using a baby controller, you can do that too. The game supports both the classic controller as well as the GameCube controller, though the instruction manual and all tutorials are built around using the Wii-mote/nunchuk controls, and that's definitely how we recommend playing. Unless you aren't good enough.

Back