Farcry and dragonball z

Man, now that's dedication !!

I'd bet U won't regret ;)

regarding DBZ, U can also play it on the Wii using GC controlers.
I bet it can still be rockin with the WavewBird.

but check out this review from IGN, they're so into it, and do praise the Wii-controlers' gameplay

IGN: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Review

I'm a huge DBZ fan, just kinda skipped the GT part, not from the original author so f*** it.

To the anime fans by the way, anybody expecting Bleach_Wii and Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX... or is it just me :p

wiicanchangetheworld said:
It doesnt say anything about the GameCube controllers.:wtf:

Yes it does, page two under the screenshot:

Of course if you want to play Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaicih 2 like a baby using a baby controller, you can do that too. The game supports both the classic controller as well as the GameCube controller, though the instruction manual and all tutorials are built around using the Wii-mote/nunchuk controls, and that's definitely how we recommend playing. Unless you aren't good enough.

ZinGy said:
I heard the controls for DBZ are very hard to get used to and I just saw the demonstration video and can agree with those rumors. I suggest getting it for the PS2.

no, not a good suggestion. the wii does need getting use to, but once u do, you'll NEVER and mean NEVER wanna play any dbz game without the wiimote. i promise that.

Back