Fat Princess

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
What does everyone think of the game? I think I saw a couple people playing it from this site that are on my friends list.

They recently patched the game if you weren't aware, and for me at least, it's making getting into a game a lot faster than it was before. They also changed how fast the princess shrinks (faster now), and they reduced the amount of HP on the castle doors that the worker builds. I think this was to reduce the amount of time per game, but I play the worker a lot, so it just gives me more to do as far as rebuilding and hauling cake goes.

I've also been thinking of buy Crystal Defenders, but the price seems high for what's included. I may wait for a sale, but I haven't decided yet.

Fat Princess is supposed to be awesome. That's all I really know about the game.

I like it. It involves a lot more strategy than I thought it would, so it makes it hard when you don't have people with mics on your team. I haven't played it a whole lot yet, but hopefully I'll be able to real soon.

im going to buy this probably within the next week, so expect to see me

Back