Strikers Champ
Aug 9, 2007
Tampa Bay, Florida
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJjFVIiPacA[/ame]

I've played Fatal Frame I & II

I absolutely love Survival Horror..
So I'm definitely pumped for this game..
It's scheduled for release in the US this year

More information can be found in the video's description by clicking the red "You Tube" link

Last edited:
Sadly it seems like Fatal Frame is in limbo at the moment. Tecmo say it's up to Nintendo to release and NOA seem almost oblivious to the game.

As it would take quite a bit of localization I'm not sure that we'll ever see FF4. I really hope that we do as it has been on top of my 'most wanted' list ever since it was announced, maybe if enough people bugged NOA about it they might take notice.

How do I bug them? I too have been super excited for this game ever since the first announcement, but info on it has been hard to find.

LOL, I will buy it instantly and NEVER play it EVER because I'm always alone in the house! Too scary!

LOL, I will buy it instantly and NEVER play it EVER because I'm always alone in the house! Too scary!

LOL

This is ridiculous though - Fatal Frame I, II & III were all released on PS2 in the US.. How could Fatal Frame 4 not come out here?
In it's wikipedia article, it does say it's scheduled for release in 2009 with confirmed sources.

Obviously, this would be absolutely huge for the Wii..
As Resident Evil 4 was for the Gamecube

Back