Father of 78 aims for 100 children!

^I think you'll find that Sovieto has the answer waiting for you in the "@" thread.

What is with you and the news today lol!

100child man and then the "@" chld lol, whta are you reading?! the parents online guide?

@Sovi-Yeah, he's probably thinking of competing with the national census of China.:lol:

Most of these children will probably have little to no future seeing as their parents wont be able to afford a proper education.

Syntax said:
Most of these children will probably have little to no future seeing as their parents wont be able to afford a proper education.

Yeah, really. I don't even think they'll have enough to feed them!!

I think that's a disgraceful way to treat human life and no one should ever think of doing such a thing.

Eh, at least he didn't abort 100 children...

I won't say it's a waste of skin for the kids, it's not their fault...

He should be shot in the face though... And who are the women who volunteer themselves like that? (yeah yeah, different patriarchal society..blah blah blah)

I think that it is just wrong to have one child after another simply for personal gain. Those children will now have to compete against their own siblings for food, water, education and shelter. That is not right.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the news Rach.

I just thought.. as IF he can remember all their names...

He's probably got some kids with the same name too, how weird would that be =/

how do you guys not kno that this guy is freaking rich?

and maybe they'll open a family business....a mall perhaps?

eta-it wouldn't be that hard, there's over 250 people in my grade and i know all their names...

Back