4. and Robin hood.

The one without singing and without all the crappy toys

None of them.

but...
Lion king, the sex thing is great.
Little mermaid, the bishop's bishop. :ihih:
Bambi, propoganda from 10 miles away.

Wiired said:
The first Lion King, used to be obsessed with that soundtrack when I was younger

Thatfilmmademecry.

I was never keen on the Lion King for unknown girly purposes and I couldn't stand Elton John. The 2nd one was alright, because that was full of way more cuteness.

Stop with the girly talk Emma.

Is Age by Disney? Because I loved that. But finding Nemo made me want to imapel myself out of boredom.

Frogger said:
Thatfilmmademecry.

I was never keen on the Lion King for unknown girly purposes and I couldn't stand Elton John. The 2nd one was alright, because that was full of way more cuteness.

Stop with the girly talk Emma.

Is Age by Disney? Because I loved that. But finding Nemo made me want to imapel myself out of boredom.

Aaaah you never knew a classic then. And yeah, used to upset me when I was younger :( scared the hell out of me when Simbas Dad appeared in the clouds :|

Do you mean Ice Age?
[lol maths was today]

Wiired said:
Aaaah you never knew a classic then. And yeah, used to upset me when I was younger :( scared the hell out of me when Simbas Dad appeared in the clouds :|

Do you mean Ice Age?
[lol maths was today]

...God my typos...

Maths was quite easy today.

Yeah, Ice Age. It was actually a good Disney film, if it was anyway. I think Disney get their way in the market by forcing all the merchandise on children making them watch the damn thing. They really have no good idea about animated movies;

Like Help! I'm a Fish with its stupidly catchy theme song.

Frogger said:
...God my typos...

Maths was quite easy today.

Yeah, Ice Age. It was actually a good Disney film, if it was anyway. I think Disney get their way in the market by forcing all the merchandise on children making them watch the damn thing. They really have no good idea about animated movies;

Like Help! I'm a Fish with its stupidly catchy theme song.
I actually hate you. The second I read 'Help! I'm a Fish' that song immediately got stuck in my head :sick: but yeah, that's all they really are is merchandise, all their films are practically the same (each looking like there's gonna be a sad ending, then miraculously (sp) being a happy ending - though I suppose that's what kids want).

And Ice Age was pretty good actually, though I think that was Pixar, dunno if that means that isn't Disney or not but still... actually, isn't it Disney Pixar? I dunno..

And yaaa Maths was piece of piss :D (tried to find exam thread to mention it, but failed)

mine are as followed

1- finding nemo (my bf thinks im dory sometimes lmfao)
2- emperors new groove (DEMON LLAMA!!!)
3- the aristocats (my cat looked like thomas omally :) )
4- monsters INC
5- and lastly....beauty and the beast

Wiired said:
I actually hate you. The second I read 'Help! I'm a Fish' that song immediately got stuck in my head :sick: but yeah, that's all they really are is merchandise, all their films are practically the same (each looking like there's gonna be a sad ending, then miraculously (sp) being a happy ending - though I suppose that's what kids want).

And Ice Age was pretty good actually, though I think that was Pixar, dunno if that means that isn't Disney or not but still... actually, isn't it Disney Pixar? I dunno..

And yaaa Maths was piece of piss :D (tried to find exam thread to mention it, but failed)

Come on everyone!

I’m a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea
Won’t somebody help me
Won’t somebody save me

Anyway, Disney always create gimmicks. They assume that animated must be something unrealistic and cute, I really don't like to watch films with animals. There's so many duplicated out there these days as well:

findingcrp~Finding-Nemo-Turtle-Posters.jpg

cast_sm.jpg

And, by the way. Grab shell, dude. Not funny.

Antz-poster.jpg

bichos.jpg

If it's not copying it's introducing some crappy sequel. :wtf:

Lawl....you're the beast? No asian could be considered one.....
aristocats, no one has even heard of that movie. LMAO

I'll add

wikipedia said:
Power Rangers, acquired September 2001
LMAO

and since i'm on the subject of Disney properties...... BLU-RAY

Frogger said:
Come on everyone!

Won’t somebody help me
Won’t somebody save me

Anyway, Disney always create gimmicks. They assume that animated must be something unrealistic and cute, I really don't like to watch films with animals. There's so many duplicated out there these days as well:

findingcrp~Finding-Nemo-Turtle-Posters.jpg

cast_sm.jpg

And, by the way. Grab shell, dude. Not funny.

Antz-poster.jpg

bichos.jpg

If it's not copying it's introducing some crappy sequel. :wtf:
Everyone loves animal films, that's why different directors make eff-loads of penguin ones - cute lil' things :sick:
Also please, never sing that again :D
p.s Antz is the worst film ever made. Bugs Life a close second

Back