Favorite Sitcom

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
Whats your favorite sitcom? (sit-down comedy). Just wanted to know whats humorous to you. Weather it be animated or not.

Mines Seinfeld :)

Arrested Development

Easily the best show ever... yet no one watched it so it got canceled after a mere 3 seasons.

rasp said:
Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Are you telling me to calm down or is that a show? ( I never heard of it)

It's made by the same guy who made seinfeld. (Curb your Enthusiasm)

Oh, and Sitcom stands for Situation comedy.

nic7 said:
It's made by the same guy who made seinfeld. (Curb your Enthusiasm)

Oh, and Sitcom stands for Situation comedy.

Ooooh Situational, my bad. Anyways I saw Arrested Development on G4, it was pretty funny but, I just wasnt a big fan of the narrating. Scrubs is probably the only show that I know that can pull it off.

You have to watch it in large quantities. Trust me, no show is, or will ever be as good as Arrested Development. It's writing is so much better than any other writing and the acting is just as good.

Wamoo said:
Ooooh Situational, my bad. Anyways I saw Arrested Development on G4, it was pretty funny but, I just wasnt a big fan of the narrating. Scrubs is probably the only show that I know that can pull it off.
i take it back, Scrubs ftw!!

Damn, I wish people would watch Arrested Development. Everyone that I know who's watched it extensively absolutely loves it.

Currently on air:
Little Mosque on the Prairie

Old:
That Girl
the Dick van Dyke Show
the Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Facts of Life
Full House
Step by Step

nic7 said:
Damn, I wish people would watch Arrested Development. Everyone that I know who's watched it extensively absolutely loves it.

well i'd hope so... it would suck to have to watch a show extensively and absolutely loathe it lol

TortillaChip520 said:
well i'd hope so... it would suck to have to watch a show extensively and absolutely loathe it lol

Haha, your right.

But, I guess by extensively I mean the first 5 episodes.

And I know I've seen shows where I have watched 10-12 episodes and absolutely despised what I was watching. So, it happens.

Back