Favourate Game Developer!

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
It use to be SEGA, i loved stuff like mortal Kombat and sonic and knuckles, but lately they ain't got much to show for a firm that use to be in the Console industry.
Now, Bandai Namco, cus they got's, "DBZ Budakai Tenkaichi 3!"
Capcom's brilliant as well for developing such great Resident Evil games, but i love DBZ more, cus we go waaaaaaaay back!

My mates say EA been lazy? Well i don't like that they did'nt put online playability for NFS Pro Street, i'm dying to play some good online racing game!

I wonder what a DBZ game on the PS3 would look like?

Last edited:
I don't want to be too fanboyish, but quite frankly, its Nintendo as of right now. They have great games that still survive to be played/replayed even today.

ubisoft, sucker punch (for sly cooper), Bandai (for .hack)

Infinity Ward (COD4 is awesome). Whoever made MOHH2 real deserve a lot of credit for making a good FPS online game for the wii. Nintendo for the games that still survive against other games that might be prettier, more explosions, and more action, yet games like Zelda and Mario live on. Still some of the better if not best series that the gaming world has ever seen.
Oh yeah and Retro studios :wink:

Truthfully, its too hard to pick one developer. You just have to give props to the certain people who developed the great games because there are so many great games across many different developers.

Back