Favourate Game Developer!

The THQ/AKI combo was great in the late 90s and early 00s for the WWE games. Those were some of the best ever. Right now, Nintendo is pretty tough to beat.

What games have steam and bioware made?
I'm sure SEGA fan's may agree with me, but don't you think SEGA should have made a Sonic game, in the same style as Mario Galaxy? You get my drift, i mean like moving around in all direction's sort of thing? Thats would be seriously kick ass, i don't know why SEGA isn't thinking outside the box lately?

Singhson said:
What games have steam and bioware made?
I'm sure SEGA fan's may agree with me, but don't you think SEGA should have made a Sonic game, in the same style as Mario Galaxy? You get my drift, i mean like moving around in all direction's sort of thing? Thats would be seriously kick ass, i don't know why SEGA isn't thinking outside the box lately?

Nothing for the Wii if thats what you're wondering. Mostly PC and some 360.

I can tell you who it isnt... Activision seriously dissapointed with the bug in Call of duty 3, and get this, when i got in touch with customer support they told me it was a problem with the wiimote not the game/disk despite the fact that i don't have this problem with any other games so in my oppinion it is the game lol.

Mine would have to be EA though i've always been a fan of their games and i'm ready to burst with anticipation in the run up to the relase of Medal of honour 2 in the UK :lol:

Back