Favourite Film?

Wire-fu crap

Skinny tiger fatty dragon (samo at his best. also has diffrent us name), police story 1/2/new, project a, Half a loaf of kung fu (chans first silly film), Close incounters of the spooky kind, Wororor king (Tony jar at his best ong bak is a close secound), The legend meh he list of my fave fighting films need to be cut down becuase theres loads more

Pan's Labyrinth..I have to watch it!!!! I'll buy it once it's on video

if you guys want an interesting watch...

go out and rent a documentary called "This Film Is Not Yet Rated". it's a documentary about how the MPAA goes about rating films here in the united states. needless to say, this documentary was, at first, not rated, and then ended up with an NC-17.

it's not too graphic... but it pretty much tells the story about how we, here in the US, seem to tolerate violence WAY more than sex.

Almost forgot:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearll
POTC: Dead Man's Chest
Can't wait for At World's End!!!!!

(word of advice [in my opinion] do NOT see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Worst Movie Ever!!!!!)

I saw the short scene of Pan's Labyrinth in the Oscars, where the little girl is crawling inside a cave, scarred, dirty and with leeches all over her body and suddenly she finds a giant toad and says: "Hola, soy Ofelia" and then it ended..and man, did it look epic, I loved it and it was just a scene..this kind of imagery is what the Harry Potter movies need to succeed, not just to appeal to children who read the books.

I've never actually seen a full Anime Movie...recommendations anyone? Particularly prinny and kira as they seem to know their stuffs

well it depends..do you like violence in movies? comedy or tranquilty?

surfinrach90 said:
I've never actually seen a full Anime Movie...recommendations anyone? Particularly prinny and kira as they seem to know their stuffs

I know my stuffs morer.

Best movies are Princess Mononoke and anything else with Miyazaki in the credits. Cowboy Bebop is a good movie too, but nothing legendary.

Last edited:
Thanx En4Neo

Ans to answer your question Axtlar I love comedies.. but like a bit of action/violence on the way.. pretty open minded really.. I'll sit and watch anything

surfinrach90 said:
Thanx En4Neo

Ans to answer your question Axtlar I love comedies.. but like a bit of action/violence on the way.. pretty open minded really.. I'll sit and watch anything

-NP-

That wasn't made by Miyazaki, it was made by the creator of Akira..by the way Rach, for violence I recommend Akira, for a cutesy fantasy tale: Howl's Moving Castle, for pure action: Cowboy Bebop: the Movie, oh and fore gore and violence also watch Blood: the last Vampire. now if you like fighting movies I would recommend Dragon Ball Z movies, but the english dub and editing in Dbz shows and movies has given DBZ a bad name for all Unitedstatians, so be sure to get the japanese of Spanish copy of it with subtitles, the same goes for opther anime movies.

Axtlar said:
That wasn't made by Miyazaki, it was made by the creator of Akira..by the way Rach, for violence I recommend Akira, for a cutesy fantasy tale: Howl's Moving Castle, for pure action: Cowboy Bebop: the Movie, oh and fore gore and violence also watch Blood: the last Vampire. now if you like fighting movies I would recommend Dragon Ball Z movies, but the english dub and editing in Dbz shows and movies has given DBZ a bad name for all Unitedstatians, so be sure to get the japanese of Spanish copy of it with subtitles, the same goes for opther anime movies.

What wasn't?

Can't you be more specific?

En4Neo said:
What wasn't?

Can't you be more specific?

the first thing I said in my post was a response to your above post before Rach's and in that post you said that Steamboy(the movie) was from Miyazaki, and I responded that it is not, but from the creator of Akira.

Back