Feron Boomerang/4 Windmills

Bob Albright

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
OK---I have thrown that boomerang too many times now and my patience is running thin. I understand that you are supposed to follow the floor pattern on where to throw the boomerang. I have done it in order, and the door still does not come up to allow me to the chest. Do I have to do it super fast or something?

Just follow the Pattern

So:

[GATE]

[3] [4]

[1] [2]

I think thats the Order [1-2-3-4]

Stand at the front so you can CLEARLY see each Pillar so it hits directly

Should work xD

That is what I have been doing, but it just doesn't do it.---from the bridge--left closest--right closest---left furthest--right furthest---l looked elsewhere on the IGN forum and learned the pattern and of course, then realized the pattern is right in front of me. I have spent all morning at this spot. Thanks for your reply.

Yea-I know the pattern is on the floor. Anyone else having a problem here? Since your post I tried doing it super fast--still no open gate.

I just skipped it didn't work for me

I noticed that sometimes the Boomerang might accidentally scrape the wrong windmill when targeting. What you can do is try throwing the boomerang in the same sequence while standing in a different spot.

target all four of them one by one and them throw your boomerang and it will do them all together and open the gate

Geez--thank you so much , silversteel, --I have spent countless hours throwing that stupid boomerang--I was not aware that multiple things can be targeted. I got the gate open and am moving forward (at last!) Thanks again!!!

Bob Albright said:
OK---I have thrown that boomerang too many times now and my patience is running thin. I understand that you are supposed to follow the floor pattern on where to throw the boomerang. I have done it in order, and the door still does not come up to allow me to the chest. Do I have to do it super fast or something?
If you look at the floor, you'll find the answer...

Back