Help In forest Temple PLS!

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Need Some help In 1st temple. There is a chest behind two sliding wooden doors.. In front of it is 4 windmills . I have tried shooting the windmills in every combination and putting the torches out behind the wooden door. How the heck do you open this door to get the treasure thanks!!!

Nevermind I fig it out thx

Last edited:
If you have to boomerang than look down on the floor, yes down first, see the patern in a z, you need to z target each windmill in this order then the dor will open.

roger @ what ghghgh said.

When I got the boomerang for the life of me I couldn't figure out the pattern I was supposed to use to get the door to open. I was trying to make it too complicated. Then, I looked down... "Oh! Well that makes sense" :p

Good times.

where did you get your bomerang? im stuck in the first dungeon =(

i dont know what to do in the room with the two swinging bridges or what to do with the rock wall that wont blow up right after the plant that did blow up.

edit: beat it. =)

Last edited:
How do you get wooden doors with chest and 4 windmills in front open

mrserv0n248 said:
Need Some help In 1st temple. There is a chest behind two sliding wooden doors.. In front of it is 4 windmills . I have tried shooting the windmills in every combination and putting the torches out behind the wooden door. How the heck do you open this door to get the treasure thanks!!!

Nevermind I fig it out thx
How do you get the treasure, Im stuck. I can't open that wooden doors that has the big Z of dirt implanted on the ground. You really did it. Tell me how

Sorry but it's easy to goto a website and read a guide.This must be your first zelda game cause this is a classic puzzle in lots of games.

okay heres what you do,GO TO A WEBSITE and read a guide that explains it alot simpler than this.

jetsbkbk99 said:
How do you get the treasure, Im stuck. I can't open that wooden doors that has the big Z of dirt implanted on the ground. You really did it. Tell me how

Your hopeless.Go look through the place till you get the boomerang.(hope you know the whole point in a zelda game is to think,not come on the internet and have someone give you instructions,might as well let some one else play the game for ya.)

Back