Forest Temple help.

DonBar85 said:
It's where the four windmill pillars are with the "Z" pattern on the ground (behind the rolling gate).
I can't get it to open..

wait!? unless when you say Z for a reason *hmm goes and trys it*

ok quick question i'm on the boss of the forest temple and im at stage 2 where the big monkey is handing me bombs when i use my boomerran to catch them. I know i have to boomerrang the bombs into the center head after i blow the first 2 side heads up and i managed to do this once then attack his tongue. The second time i can't do it.. im throwing the bombs at the center head but they will not explode everything they get sucked up in the boomerrang they reset there explosion timer. How the hell do i get them to blow up when they reach him and now 10seconds after they land next to me????

take your lantern and swing it while standing on top of the spider web holes. One of the 2 lands you right next to the monkey.

mercenary634 said:
k well then tell me how to get all the small keys needed to get the first 4 monkeys.

Dude, you're a sad excuse for a gamer. Learn to play the game. I have MY zelda to beat, I'm not going to beat yours for you. If you have no common sense on how to solve a puzzle, please, re-enroll in the 1st grade once more, retard.

We're here to offer tidbits of help on difficult areas, not hold your hand throughout the entire game.

i beat this temple in about an hour. i was actualy dissapointed in how easy it was.
now i gotta look for a bridge. sounds easy. i mean, a missing bridge cant be hard to find but i cant find the damn thing!
if you know dont tell me!

ok then, I got the key in the main room (not from the chest on the ceiling) I got the one from the gian plant monster in the second most right room. so plz tell me which key am i missing to get the 4th monkey out of his cage.

Back