Forest Temple help.

Beazel

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
Dont even know if anyones up to the point where im at. However, im trying to get into the room with the purple dot. I backtrack a bit, to a door with a chest behind it, and 4 windmills outside. Then the helper guy says how sophisicated it is and to look for other clues.

Been all over, and have been tryin to figure this out for atleast 3 hours. Need some serious help.

Yah, I can't get to that one either. You didn't happen to figure out how to get through the door that has the boulder in front of it? If you're looking at the Forest Temple map, it is the right most room. I have no idea how to get in there.

I believe on that one you have to target a bomb with your boomerang, then target the rock. It'll carry the bomb to the rock; and boom.

This one will peg me as a total amateur, but where do you get the boomerang? I'm going to wager a guess that it's in the hanging chest in the main room, but what do I know.

Hmm, maybe I got the rooms mixed up. You get the boomer from a boss thats right down the middle bridge, but you need to free 4 monkies to get across first.

I've got 3 monkeys. Aside from the right most room, I've gotten into all the rooms that are before the wind bridge area. Been stuck at this point for a while too.

Has anyone managed to complete the forest temple? Or is it possible its glitched? Ive tried everything.

Edit : After like 5 hours of sitting on this puzzle, I realize it is the the most obvious thing. Wow, I am a idiot.

Hint : Look at the ground.

Last edited:
just finished the forest temple in like 2 hours, its possible. and that windmill thing took me like 2 mins :p best clue ever

Where are the 4 monkeys? I have 3, so I can't get the boomerang or anything. I'm stuck.

I have the 3 monkeys, and a hell of a time figuring out what to do next.

There's the 4 wind towers with the Z on the ground, and there's the chest hanging by spider web in the main room with the bridges. What the hell am I supposed to do next? Ugh, this is irritating.

Wow I see a lot of people are stuck there too lol! well yea anyone plz help im one of MANY! who only have 3 monkeys and dont know what to do now :(! help!!

and you musn't forget there is that boulder in the room with all the bomb guys, that is blocking the passage way.
I tried to get bombs from the 2 closest bombers over to the door but you dont have enough time.
Anyone who is actually past this part and could shed some light, please do.
You can't find this stuff anywhere else on the internet right now.
Thanks!:mad5:

Here's the deal when you have 3 monkeys:

1. In the east room, where the boulder is- take the same bomb guy you used to toss in the plants mouth, and jump across the gap. Toss the bomb by the boulder... it's a quick hustle, but you can make it.

2. Rescue #4 monkey in there by rolling into the 2 pillars right as youi walk in.

3. go back to the main room, take the north door where the bridge is out. Monkeys will help you across.

4. Follow common sense and rescue more monkeys, get some treasure. Everything is influenced on the boomerang you're gonna get, including final boss.

5. For the 4 wind pillars with the gate, use the boomerang that you get in step #3 and follow the highlighted order on the ground.

Hope all works well!

Back