Forest Temple help.

im having trouble with the east part getting the boulder out of the way for the 4th monkey can ne1 help me with it

err.

ok let me try to explain where i want to get. i have one monkey left. This moneys at the place where theres a crossed bridge and trolls on either side. the west side of that.(you have to turn the bridge get on it then turn it again.) The door there is all locked up! i have no idea where the key for that is. . PLEASE someone tell me where that frigen key is!:cryin: i cant tell you how frustrated i am. i feel like taking the game and breaking it in half.
--------------
oh wait. im a retard. found it.

Last edited:
OK PEOPLE, i dont think youll get very far in zelda i you can SEE the Z on the ground you HAVE a boomerang and you still cant open the door to that chest the Z isnt there for nothing you know, same thing with the chest hanging on some spider web ( only if you have a boomerang)... it took me a whilt to open the door to the boss key in the forest temple but if you have seen the Z on the ground then... i dont know

I have so say I am totally bafled! I have tried everything to open the door witht he four windmills and absolutely nothing will work. I have tried the boomerang with using the Z pattern, but the damn door still wont open!

I lock onto each one and then shoot, using the z patter. What am I doing wrong? Dang!

Have you tried to do the Z patternt all ways?

My story of NOOOOOOOO!!! Caution, may tell u a bit of story line.

Im up to the Ice palace and need to get the bombs to fire the cannon :(. Thats way past when you get the fused shadows. I only have 1 peice of the twili mirror :(. Though the Gandorf cutscene waz cool!

I must say I felt completely stupid at first with this Z thinga fter I figured it out but I didn't come on here to ask questions about it lol.. It's simple though, you z target the pillars in the order the z is in.

Mitch2025 - regarding your 'spoiler' question
now i gotta look for a bridge. sounds easy. i mean, a missing bridge cant be hard to find but i cant find the damn thing!
if you know dont tell me!
Here is your 'spoiler' answer.
Find a bridge
near a warp portal.
Near the forest temple

dan99iel - to answer your NOOOOOOO! Frustration -
To get out and back in without backtracking, Use Oocoo.
To use the cannon, you got to find an item in the temple, which is a
cannonball
I'm sure you'll know how to use it once you find it.

GuateFlava said:
I have so say I am totally bafled! I have tried everything to open the door witht he four windmills and absolutely nothing will work. I have tried the boomerang with using the Z pattern, but the damn door still wont open!

I lock onto each one and then shoot, using the z patter. What am I doing wrong? Dang!

yes!!!!!!!!!! the exact same thing happen to me i follow the pattern on floor and i even look at walkthrougs, boards, ect. and i lock on and throw and t doesn't work!!! have you figured out y yet??

Back