Forest Temple help.

its honstly been days of trying to throw the bomb at the boulder to get the last monky and i cant jump over the pit and if i throg it over and then jump i dont have enugh time to get the bomb on the plat form i used my shield to kill it and got it as clos to the rock as posable ime using the first bomb ue should see

Help Help Help

its honstly been days of trying to throw the bomb at the boulder to get the last monky and i cant jump over the pit and if i throg it over and then jump i dont have enugh time to get the bomb on the plat form i used my shield to kill it and got it as clos to the rock as posable ime using the first bomb ue should see

Hi,
I'm new at all this, and am sorry to bother, but am stuck. It's no fun when you're stuck for hours!
I am at the place where you are to hit the four fans with the boomarang. Yes, I see the Z. It just is not working for me tho, over and over.
I come across the bridge. First fan on my left, hit it.....turn for one on my right, hit it....far back cornor left, hit it....far back corner right, hit it. The gate shakes but no luck.

Am I supposed to be doing something I'm not seeing? Do I have to have them all spinning at the same time? I can't seem to get the boomarang back in my hand fast enough to do that....

Please help a newbie. Thank you :)

Back