Fifa 08 Wii Tournament - Prize To Be Won

Come on everyone! 8PM is the deadline!

BCFCJay please reply. as i cant find your post or that you exsist as a member!

yup,I cant believe that second goal went it..

Valdes is an idiot.I would of saved that.

Lewi t im not playing you at 6 tonight,Ive just played Idok and it was way too laggy,The only time i will play is when its like 1pm when my net is fast.

Table Update in 3 hours! Just remember £5 Amazon is at steak here :p.

Kwanzee said:
yup,I cant believe that second goal went it..

Valdes is an idiot.I would of saved that.

Lewi t im not playing you at 6 tonight,Ive just played Idok and it was way too laggy,The only time i will play is when its like 1pm when my net is fast.
I don't mind when we play like...I am available now until 7:45 though, but I guess it will be laggy all that time. We'll have to play tomorrow then, but before 12 because I'm playing footy at half 12. However, our game is scheduled to be played before 8pm tonight, so WiiCricket will have to allow us to re-schedule! We've both already played one of our later games so I'm sure it will be okay, right, WiiCricket?

Deal Just get it done by the end of matchday 3.

Is All The Places Taken? If Not I Wanna Be... Aston Villa? I Wanna Be Celtic But Its Already Taken

Kwanzee said:
Ok tommorow at Half 10 is that ok?

I have football too
Yeah that's fine mate, I best set my alarm! Come on WiiChat just before half 10 to sort out the password and stuff.

Kwanzee said:
Ill create a game at half 10 password will be Barcelona.
Are you ready now? What's your EA Nation name by the way? Because I'll set one up now if you like, the password will be 'pool'.

Edit: Okay it's coming up to half 10 and you're offline so I'm assuming you haven't read this, so I'll just wait for your game, I'm hoping your name is something similar to 'Kwanzee' so I can recognise you!

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post...

Good game Kwanzee! Could have gone either way, the penalty shoot-out was good!

Lewi T (Liverpool) 0 - 0 Kwanzee (Barcelona)

I didn't play as well as I would have liked to, so I'm pretty happy with a draw.

Back