Fifa 08 Wii Tournament - Prize To Be Won

Sorry Guys

Have been Tres Busy ATM. Couldnt get on net till friday night cause my connection was being gay, but its all fixed now. I dont finish work till 8pm every day on weekends and 10pm during week, anywhere after that time is cool.
My fifa08 username is Paulholmes08 or Pauliosa

I will be on from about half 8 tonight, and ill be in the begginners lobby ill creats a passworded game, which the password will be sheffieldutd

Im Dying To Play Someone On Wiichat!:ihih: This Game Is Brilliant But I Thought EA Could Have Put More Of An Effort Into Creating The Players Faces Etc.:yesnod:

Wii-Bhoy said:
Im Dying To Play Someone On Wiichat!:ihih: This Game Is Brilliant But I Thought EA Could Have Put More Of An Effort Into Creating The Players Faces Etc.:yesnod:

They have on next gen platforms such as ps3 and 360. When It comes to wii though, EA seem to be struggling.

Wii-Bhoy said:
I'll give you a game one day!

I think that the players faces are alright, they don't bother me at all. How often do you actually see the players faces? Whenever you do, you can tell who it is, well I can anyway. As long as the name is right on the back of their shirt and at the bottom of the screen, they could look like Homer Simpson for all I care!

Woohoo Someone To Play Me Soon! Watch Out Wii-BrEnDo Is Good. I Know Coz We Live Beside Each Other And We Play Fifa On Multiplayer!:lol:

idok said:
I just have to play wii brendo2007:wink:
Yeah me too...he hasn't been on in a while, or when I've been on anyways.

Thanks for the heads up Wii-Bhoy! I better practice a bit!

I believe it's 2 if I remember correctly...so then there will be 4 quarter finals. I was wondering whether the team who finishes top can only be drawn against a second placed team, like in the Champions League, or if all 8 teams will just go into a hat and be drawn out at random. Also, are we allowing teams from the same group to be drawn against each other. We'll have to wait for WiiCricket to come on and answer those questions though!

Back