Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GameCube) (not wrong forum)

Taki

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2007
Hello Everyone.

I got a simple question about this game and the wii compatable, so please do not make a post about how bad the game itself is as I personaly dont care what other people judge games to be. I get them because I think they might be good, and if not oh well they can be traded/sold so what ever.

My question how ever is, I read up on this game itself and you can play more then one person in it, how ever from what I been able to figure out the other people needs a GBA, if so how do the game itself work on a Wii console? do the rest of the people still need a GBA or will the game be able to work the right way by placing more then one console (gamecube) into the slots on the wii ?

I don't understand or know but the Wii has 4 gamecube controller slots and 2 gamecube memory card slots if that helps.

Yeah I don't think you can put a GC in the Wii

WiiZero said:
Yeah I don't think you can put a GC in the Wii

I think you missunderstood the question here.

As the Wii can play Gamecube games, I know that for a fact + information from the Wii homepage itself. The question is, weather or not that the FF game is able to be played mutly player with two controllers in the Wii itself or if you haveto/can use a GBA like you have to do with the original GameCube

GBA is Game Boy Avance not GameCube and u cant pla more then 1 player without plugin them in sorry to say

no, if a game required the gba adapter on the gc. you also need the gba adapter for the wii. just put it in the gc slot like you would on the gc and your good to go.

Back