Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles 2

umm i never said this one WOULD be bad i said IF i think it did suck very little rpg elements, no summoning, crappy spells, not turn based, bad graphics and crappy little waste of time movie sequences. if you put ff 8,9,x,x2,xI,or xII next to crystal chronicals and told people to pick 99% of people would say any of the playstation ones. hell i'd even play ff 1, 2, 3 or 4 before CC. it's personal opinionmate. get over it and dont double post.

no something was wrong with my internet and it said the page could not be found. thats how it got sent twice....... but you didn't say all of that at first. u clearly said the first one suck and thats what i was talking about. In the post when i said your wrong. I was saying i think your wrong with them going to use ds for multiplayer. and i was saying i think this one will go wiimote all the way. Read properly man. But i'm a final fantasy fan. But I'm just saying if you like FF so much how could FFCC suck so bad

Oh and another thing. Your example you use with 99% of gamers would not pick FFCC, that does not work for what we are talking about. not because people would choice the FF7 and up series over the FFCC does not mean the FFCC sucks. So you would have to use another example. That one does not prove anything. It just proves everyone like the regularly final fantasy better than the new FF. Cause I like the two styles but you was saying FFCC sucks and i just think you are over exaggerating because FFCC deserves at least a 8 of 10. But the second one will be better and the graphics wasn't bad.

Last edited:
Back