Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles 2

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
- Announced at E3 2005, this Nintendo Wii game is in the works at Square Enix and will feature WiFi components. The game is a sequel to the multiplayer adventure on GameCube, based on the Final Fantasy franchise. - IGN.com

I don't know about any of you here. But this is the title I'm waiting for!!!!!! I mean, I can already picture how it will look. It probably won't be too far away from the same graphics as Zelda. Hurry up nintendo!

This one will be better than the first FFCC. who cares how they look. none of the characters look exactly like me and you but some look human like. The gameplay,storyline, and graphics effects is what matter. I can't wait for it either

well the ffcc for the gc i wasnt impressed at all i think it suked so am really hoping that this is gonna be alot better since it is gonna have multiplayer

Final Fantasy Games are the reason I played on the Sony Playstations, now that the Wii has both Zelda AND FF, nothing more an old guy could want.

but since you are a ff fan so is ever1 else here including me wouldnt you want to buy the ps3 and play ff13 i mean i hope nintend takes the title of ff13 witch would be sweet as hell id buy the game or preorder it when ever it was out. and as for the guy who said the reason he had a playstation because of the ff series thats so damn true because thats the only reason i bought my ps1/ps2 :)

i thought the first cc was one of the worst games ive played, and making you all have to have gba's and link cables for multi was crap, i bet they willmake you have ds's this time. if so im not getting it.

im with wii17 on this one, if u need 4 ds's to play multiplayer im out, i dont even know 1 person with a ds >.<

this game will probably be good i remember renting crystal chronicles and then reading i needed a gba and a connector cable for each person, just pissed me right off. I think it would be cool if they made an RPG you could play using your Mii characters, sorta like the sims or something haha.

Wii17 said:
i thought the first cc was one of the worst games ive played, and making you all have to have gba's and link cables for multi was crap, i bet they willmake you have ds's this time. if so im not getting it.

i personally hated the first one too. So if there gonna use the DS an works the same way as the first Nope wont be getting it either..

Why car'nt we get one of the Proper FF games that always apear on the playsations :(

You people don't know nothing hey. The purpose for using the gba is so that you can view maps and character information without interupting the whole screen. I don't like the idea of using the gba's either but you have to know the reason behind using it. I rather them make it a multiplayer online so instead playing on one wii, everybody can play right from his or her room and there own tv and wii. So this would elimate using the gba. You can pick specific friends by using your wii online code. So i hope they do it this way. But i think the multiplayer should be done online. Let four online friends make a team and therefore you can split up in two's and go different places by yourself and meet back with everyone later. SEE WHY THESE GAME COMPANIES NEED ME? lol Who can't agree with what I just said. But remember this one I have a feeling they will use the wiimote all the way. so WII17 i think your wrong, because i think you will be able to sword fight just like in zelda TP. and if thats the case, NO handheld system has the wiimote capablities. So therefore i think multiplayer will use the wiimote to and that's that. remember most of the games will use the full potential of the wiimote. I don't see why you people don't like FFCC anyway. Who can disagree with my first idea but i think the second is the exact idea they are going to use. WHOSE WITH ME? lol

Last edited:
ludiboris said:
well the ffcc for the gc i wasnt impressed at all i think it suked so am really hoping that this is gonna be alot better since it is gonna have multiplayer

I could tell you never played the first FFCC and your a person you listen to rumors...Because the first one did have multiplayer on it. You people should really play the game before you judge a game.
Wii17 said:

And to Wii17 again. STOP exaggerating and be honest FFCC was not a bad game. The single player mode was good, So i don't no what you talking about thats the worst game you have ever played. Thats a bunch of BS coming from any gamer. I like the two types of final fantasy. But don't you ever try to make a FF game soun so awful If you rather play the old version just say u love Ps2 but don't make the next game sound so horrible. You people look like you'll don't understand what the wiimote is capable of. You round here making dumb assumptions. If the game was going to be like you said they would have done bring it out by now. So think before you talk

Last edited:
ludiboris said:

I could tell you never played the first FFCC and your a person you listen to rumors...Because the first one did have multiplayer on it. You people should really play the game before you judge a game.
And to Wii17 again. STOP exaggerating and be honest FFCC was not a bad game. The single player mode was good, So i don't no what you talking about thats the worst game you have ever played. Thats a bunch of BS coming from any gamer. I like the two types of final fantasy. But don't you ever try to make a FF game soun so awful If you rather play the old version just say u love Ps2 but don't make the next game sound so horrible. You people look like you'll don't understand what the wiimote is capable of. You round here making dumb assumptions. If the game was going to be like you said they would have done bring it out by now. So think before you talk. Causing me have to double post

Back