Final Fantasy series on VC?

ezzi

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
ofvourse not 7 and so on but the ones that were on nes and snes should so be avalible they were best games FFV and III omg such good games would love seeing them avalible soon even II or IV would be good lets hope they release it sometime soon

Don't hold your breath. Those games were released on PS1, PSP and DS, so I doubt VC will have them for much cheaper.

Expect more Square games to launch on the VC in the near future. Unfortunately Nintendo will probably focus the releases to Japan for now. That means we could wait another 1-2 years to get Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy. I heard Japan is getting Treasure Hunter G.

Won't we only receive final fantasy 1 and 3...(even though they are not the real one and three)

I just got my copies of 2, 3 and Mystic Quest in the mail today. So I don't care if they are downloadable anymore. :smilewinkgrin:

well the ones released for the DS and psp arent the origanal nes/snes versions so it's not impossable but will probaly cost a lil extra but i'd rather see SMRPG

I'll pay

I will pay for the games that got me really into gaming. The FF series and others including Chrono Trigger and the like. So I would be willing to shell out a little extra for them.

-Edit- Also, I can't sit around and strain to look at a little 3" screen all day long. well....... It would be easier to sneak into work. haha

Last edited:
Back