Finished twilight princess.(may contain spoilers)

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Took about 45 played hours I think it said. Then again I spent a lot of time finding all the bugs so I had money to get the
magic armor

It was an awesome game, easily the best zelda so far. The new weapons were AWESOME. I especially loved getting the
ball n chain and the spinner.

lol. Well done. keep this post open for next christmas for when ive finished it.. (Havnt even got it yet). Glad to hear it was worth the pennies...

Awesome man! That is alot of Wii playing since it was release on Sunday! :lol: I am 10 hours in and can't wait to continue playing on my couple of days off this coming Monday and Tuesday.

ive played about 20 hrs and just got done with the 3rd temple. i went and played the fishing minigame and i can tell you that is gonna take up alot of my time lol

Joe said:
how did you finish so fast!!!??

I didn't compared to some people on the gamefaqs forums. Some of them were done days ago.

I dunno I have just played a lot of zelda games so I never really got stuck for long, and never died on any boss. Plus no college classes past few days.

btw

the sword fight with ganon is the bomb.It is the last part of the ganon fight, which is actually a 4 part fight. And it is looooooooong. But very pleasing after words. Such an awesome last battle.

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
ive played about 20 hrs and just got done with the 3rd temple.
gah... I'm 20 hours in and just started the 3rd temple...

guess this game will take me... hmm 70-80 hours:scared:

Can't belive you guys are that quick-witted good job!

well I am about 15 hours through now at the 3rd temple and I should be 20..if only I didnt overwrite my file!!! So I should finnish it sometime this year hopefully

I just finished as well. Today in fact. And I had many hours on the game. I can't remember how much though. D: Oh well. If anyone needs any help with the game, feel free to email me at any time, and I'll reply as soon as I can.

MetroidZ said:
I will take months to complete it, lol.

i hear ya....im still in the fire temple. lol

but i only have 10 hours....so maybe im not too far behind? :tard:

Back