Fire

TJgamer

Umm I feel awkward D:
Oct 25, 2007
San antonio,TX,
Wii Online Code
6931-9171-4108-4849
I think this is the right place to put this thread so here it goes.

Well our neighbors were popping firecrackers in a field across the street, and now there is a ring of fire in the middle of the street!

The fire Department barely just got here.

My mom is sorta freaking out about the whole ordeal. Our grass is dry and if the firecracker landed in our yard, our house would probably be on fire right now.

Anything like this ever happen close to your house?

If you're worried, just take out the hose and spray the front lawn... However, assuming that the fire department has everything under control, there should be nothing to worry about.

Yeah but I don't think the neighbors will pop firecrackers for sometime.:)
Edit: oh yes the fire is dead right now.There was also a small traffic jam cause of the fire.
Supposedly the fire had been going for about 17ish minutes before the Fire Department got here, and until my mom told me about it at the last minute, I was entirely clueless that there was a fire across the street.

Last edited:
Uhm, someone set a skip on fire and it caught the bushes, no one was living in the house it touched, luckily.

...And a car spun upsidedown and caught fire... To the same bush.

I live in a lovely area!

Someone once lit a Porta Potty on fire in the park near my house.
However my house is a good distance away from the park, close enough to get there but far enough so that if anything happened I would be fine.

But yeah, the smoke was pouring from the park and was rising over my house and over into the street behind mine. Thing lit up like a chimney, and my town only has a volunteer fire fighting team, cus we are not big enough to have a real one..roughly 10'000 or so. But yeah, everything was fine just a little prank.

Who would do such a thing.

That was about 2 kids breaking into someones house while they were on vacation. They destroyed everything in their home, the only thing that was left untouched or was able to be pieced together again was a coffee table I believe.
The kids took a chainsaw from the house and cut the pool in half causing all the water to run out. They clogged the drains in the homes, and left the watter running for 2 days. They also drew bad things on the wall aimed at the boy who apparently wouldn't let his "friends" play with something so they attacked his home. Took bats to the walls of the house , and threw fecal matter and food supplies on the wall as well.

Back