For all those that have Rune Factory

DPxMnS

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2009
I'm very interested in this game but have some few questions I hope you guys will be able to answer for me.

First, I've never played this game in any shape or forum or harvest moon, so I have no idea on what to expect.

I personally like fps, fighters, rts games, and "some" rpg's, but Im also a very open minded person so I'm willing to try this game out.

What are your guys opinion on this game that have already played it and also which is very important for me so I don't get my head cut off by my wife is, can you save at any time.

Also does this game support true 16:9, not 16:9 with a little black bars still on the side like resident evil 4.

Last questions is I'm also trying to decide if I should get this, new wii play pikman, or new wii play mario tennis. What do you guys recommmend.

Thanx

I'm really enjoying it. But I've never played a game like this before so I can't compare it to anything else.

You can save in your house. To the right of your bed is a journal. You walk up to that, press the A button, and it gives you the option to save. You cannot save anywhere else. If you are deep inside a dungeon, you are out of luck. But you can warp instantly from inside the dungeon to its entrance. And from anywhere in the town you can warp to the front door of your house.

Time in the game really flies. One second in real life is a whole minute in the game. But time stops when you open a menu (or have a conversation with an NPC) or when you are inside a building.

Don't know about 16:9 because I have an SDTV. Sorry!

Let me start by saying I like the game. It is a little slow, lots of loading between scenes. The tasks are kinda redundant as far as the farming and fishing. It would be better if a day passed slower on the game and if your energy and hit power would increase to more levels. I havent been playing too long, so maybe at some point you can. You can save at any time, it just makes you lose the rest of the day, time wise that is.
As far as the screen question I have resident evil 4 and I dont know what your refferring to so maybe I have a tv that it doesnt matter. Hope this helps.

You can save at any time, it just makes you lose the rest of the day, time wise that is.
Saving and sleeping are two different things. You don't lose the rest of the day when you save. And in order to save, you have to return to your house. You can't save when you are in the middle of a dungeon, for example. You first have to "warp" (return spell) to the entrance of the dungeon, then return to the town, and then "warp" to the front of your house, go inside, and walk up to your journal to save. Then you can go back out and continue playing (but you have to work your way back into the dungeon if that's where you want to go...there's no fast way to get back to where you were before you did the return spell).

Back