Rune Factory: A fantasy Harvest Moon

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Well a couple weeks ago i got the latest issue of Nintendo Power and when I saw this game, I have to say I was impressed. Now that it's out I looked at some of the reviews and they called this game better than the orginal Harvest Moons. So I am going to get it next weekend and I think you guys should take a look at it too and see what you think. It's not much but here's a little bit of info about the game from IGN
http://ds.ign.com/articles/813/813633p1.html

I feel so empty without this game... I went around to almost every game store in my area the day after release and couldn't find a copy. :sad:

Marioman said:
Does that mean you haven't gotten it yet?
No, being the stupid, impatient person I was I instead bought Big Brain Academy for about $20 and then the weekend rolled around and I'm kind of broke now. I'm going to work tomorrow so I'll hopefully make enough to buy it afterwards. All I know is that I'm going to buy this game and not be disappointed, it looks great, an almost must have.

No, I might get this weekend, not sure if I can go yet but I am getting

i just got this game like two days ago, and this game has been awesome so far...+ How does the wifi work

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man i don't know yet since i don't have the game but when i get it all pm you with the details

When does this come out in Australia looks good to me :D. I'm thinking maybe June-July....of 2010 :lol:, god dammit do we get things late....

In my opinion after playing this game for about 25 hours, I think it is not that good because you can become rich in the first month by mining in the second dungeon. By the middle of Summer I could wake up and do nothing because I had tamed enough monsters to take care of the entire farm and I had the whole field plowed. By then the only left to do was to upgrade the house, lumber is very scarce is this game but you can win 500 wood in a festival very easily. I rushed through the dungeons until I couldn't proceed any further because the next dungeon could only be entered in the Winter. At that point I didn't feel like playing anymore.

I only played one day in the game so far, but reading up on FAQs and stuff about the game, it seems like there is a ton to do. I'm not sure how balanced or anything it is, but it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

Back