Forcast Channel coming out on Tuesday???

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Well at first the Channel was suppose to be out last Friday but now the date is 12/20/06 (Tuesday) Does anyone know if this is true or not??? And Why the heck are they releasing the channel on a Tuesday and not a Monday or Friday???

12/20/06 is a wednesday, and the forecast channel is released on that date, since the wii launched in America that day, everybody knows that.

Sorry about the Tuesday thing, and its just a weird Date I mean Why not last Friday or this Monday??? It would make more since intead of ok were just put it in the middle of the Week.

it's only the weather, who cares... I don't think there was so much anticipation before they added the weather channel to cable. Anyway, the weather outside doesn't matter to real gamers, I forget what the sun looks like as it is. :p

Xanthan said:
it's only the weather, who cares... I don't think there was so much anticipation before they added the weather channel to cable. Anyway, the weather outside doesn't matter to real gamers, I forget what the sun looks like as it is. :p

Lol true. It is a nice feature to have though.

I find the new channels exciting.

Think about it, go to the shop channel, there are 2 sub channels, one to buy new channels and one for games.

I can't see them making a whole new sub channel just to sell the Opera channel.

I checked wii.nintendo.com and it said the forecast channel was comming out on the 20th which is wednesday. Im not sure about the opera browser though.

forecast channel is cool works great...they def said weds. tho lol oh well still cool

Back