Found Wii Play Laser Hockey Trick

mickt

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
Toronto, Canada
If you press A and B just before the 3 second count down at the start of the game, the paddle changes to a more traditional air hockey paddle.

Neat, nice find! maybe theres more things to find in the other games :O

This is the one im use to using in the arcades :p

I could not play with that flat paddle. Thanks to you mickt, I now have a Gold Medal in Laser Hockey. That round 'normal' paddle works a treat!:D

That's really cool! I don't have the game, and I don't plan on getting it, but that's cool that there are hidden things in there.

EDIT: Just looked on Gamespot, there doesn't appear to be anything else hidden in there except that your Mii falls asleep when you don't do anything on the main menu and the music changes.

Homesrfan said:
That's really cool! I don't have the game, and I don't plan on getting it, but that's cool that there are hidden things in there.

EDIT: Just looked on Gamespot, there doesn't appear to be anything else hidden in there except that your Mii falls asleep when you don't do anything on the main menu and the music changes.

You can also poke you Mii on game menu screen with the remote cursor finger.

Also, its in the manual, but you can use two remotes in single player in the Shooting Gallery. It's a bit awkward at first, but it does help out and it's kind of fun to double shoot.

mickt said:
You can also poke you Mii on game menu screen with the remote cursor finger.

Also, its in the manual, but you can use two remotes in single player in the Shooting Gallery. It's a bit awkward at first, but it does help out and it's kind of fun to double shoot.
Man when I got a platinum it told me to do that so I went into 2 player mode and did it haha. Thanks again!

Back