Free Firefox Browser For Wii User's

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 words a minute? Is that possible using the Wii Remote? Wow, if this is true - I hate to say it - Firefox might steal me away from Opera (just for the Wii, hehe. Opera's my favorite =]] )

im doubting this is real why would people pay for an opera browser when you could get firefox for free.

you dont have to pay for opera its free right now. and should be free for a month or so when the full version first comes out.

Yeh but i ment you will eventully have to pay for it 500 wii points i belive. SO why would they release a firefox browser for free that means hardly anyone would pay for opera, and considering nintendo have a deal with opera i dont see how they will do this legally.

yeah well you wont have to worry about paying for it if your not an idiot and download it when the full version releases. and maybe firefox isnt worried about making money off of it and youll have to pay for opera because nintendo will have to give them a piece of the earnings. this wont suck for us, wont suck for nintendo.. its just gonna suck for opera

It's free for life if you download the final version before June. Afterwards, it's 500 points for the people who didn't have an opportunity to download it before.

I discovered this one day when I was bored on the Wii Opera Browser on the Opera community =P.

I don't think that Firefox will steal me away from Opera. I've experienced both on the computer, and I guess I'm just an "Opera person". I'm confident that they'll be able to make the Wii browser very nice by the time that the final version is released. They always have afterwards to make an update or anything, also. The computer browser is awesome.

Last edited:
Buddy they will stop the trial version when the full version is released, they will stop it being accessed. Well from what i have read thats what i am lead to belive.

cannon said:
Buddy they will stop the trial version when the full version is released, they will stop it being accessed. Well from what i have read thats what i am lead to belive.

The full version will be FREE for a few months after launch. . .only after that will you have to pay.

Yes but thats what im saying why would a company make peopel pay if they can get the same thing for free. So i dont understand why nintendo would allow this as they themselves will lose out.

csiguy4u said:
The full version will be FREE for a few months after launch. . .only after that will you have to pay.
Actually, it's free if you download it before June. If you download it before June, you will NEVER have to pay for it. I'll find a source for you guys =)

Also, I'm pretty positive that this isn't true. First of all, there's no confirmation. Second, (I think) Nintendo has an agreement with Opera.

they wont the guy didnt even include sources, its probably ljust some retard posting fake stuff.

This would be very nice.

50 words per minute is more than most people can type? I double that easily (of course I'm an extremely fast typist).

SuperH said:
This would be very nice.

50 words per minute is more than most people can type? I double that easily (of course I'm an extremely fast typist).

if you read it thoroughly, 50 wpm with the wiimote! that's very fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back