Will Opera browser charge a monthly fee?

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey guys as you've probably already heard the Opera Browser will be free to download for All wii users who purchase a wii before June 2007. But the question i was really wondering is will Opera Browser have a monthly fee?

There is NO monthly fee.
There is a ONE-OFF fee for the browser AFTER June 2007.

Buy the Wii BEFORE June 2007, and there is NO fee.
Buy the Wii AFTER June 2007, and like I said, a one time fee (Small fee) for the browser.

Very simple. Buy it now and you will never pay anything for Opera.

Flip said:
There is NO monthly fee.

Buy the Wii AFTER June 2007, and like I said, a one time fee (Small fee) for the browser.

Now thats The clearest thing i've read in this thread :D

true that, there is no monthley fee casue like it says you can purchase it, why would you purchase something, THEN CONTINUE TO PAY for somtehing you can get for free on your computer. and if your getting the opera then you must have a computer cause that means you have internet access.

Flip said:
There is NO monthly fee.

:wtf:
there will be a fee after june, even if u bought the wii before june 2007.

So you're saying that they give it to us for free until June 2007, and then we have to pay for a new copy? How would they remove it from our Wii ? I'm almost certain it's free unless you buy a console after June 2007. Or that seems to be the consensus.

Im sure its free if you buy it before June 2007, except for some reason people are denying this and giving false info and confusing people.

Flip said:
So you're saying that they give it to us for free until June 2007, and then we have to pay for a new copy? How would they remove it from our Wii ? I'm almost certain it's free unless you buy a console after June 2007. Or that seems to be the consensus.
they cant take it off your wii. but the broswer could be updated and just stop working saying, ur trial is over u need to purchase is lalala... thats what i think anyway.

MetroidZ said:
they cant take it off your wii. but the broswer could be updated and just stop working saying, ur trial is over u need to purchase is lalala... thats what i think anyway.
Yeah thats what I thought too.. as they said its free til June '07.. so that must mean you havta pay somewhere down the line

Back