Friday Night Project

Noone watching tonight??? chris Moyles, next week is Sharon Osbourne,

The BB skit is Chris dressed as Davina lol and there doing top 3 moments.

Yeah I saw it, was much better then last weeks! Chris Moyles is more funny then I anticipated. I liked his impressions of Alan Carr :lol: but yeah, twas good last night.

When I went to London to be in the audience for QI Thursday they were filming The Friday Night Project the same time lol..

I was quite shocked.. 'The Recorded on a Thursday Night Project' :shocked:

surfinrach90 said:
When I went to London to be in the audience for QI Thursday they were filming The Friday Night Project the same time lol..

I was quite shocked.. 'The Recorded on a Thursday Night Project' :shocked:
:eek: the frauds :|
Tad off topic, but how was the whole QI experience? Just as you expected?

Wiired said:
:eek: the frauds :|
Tad off topic, but how was the whole QI experience? Just as you expected?

Rather awesome thanks, I've almost finished going through 20 pages of unread posts and after that I'll post some pics and all that jazz about the trip ^_^

Whats the QI Experience???

Yeh FNP records a night early apparently, but i wanna no how they get all the BB gossip etc. BB sketches are so funny especially last year with Justin as Nikki lol.

'Quite Interesting - or 'QI' to its friends - could loosely be described as a comedy panel quiz. However, none of the stellar line-up of comedians is expected to be able to answer any questions'

'Points are awarded for being interesting or funny (and, very occasionally, right) but points are deducted for answers which merely repeat common misconceptions and urban myth.'

Here's a little clip from some episode to give you a taster =]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07uJWBMEF0[/MEDIA]

Back