Friday Night Project

mmmm i don't think it's that good, i didn't watch it all lol but ok....... interesting.........so you actually went and watched this?? Well not this episode but QI.

But anyways thanks for looking up the clip.

Yep, it was like one uber long episode.. they just filmed for like 2 hours or so it was really cool =]

i couldn't stand being in a studio for that long! unless i was intersted...... lol

Well tonight is the Sharon Osboune one this week. She is quite in to it.

When she done the thing at the start she mentioned that Amanda from BB wanted a boob job then a picture came up of Simon Cowell:) saying that a boob job aint all that god other jokes include Paris Hilton in jail with Channelle from BB video clip.

This episode is a must see!! well from so far i've seen.

Friday Night Project is quite simply hilarious. Justin Lee Collins is so funny, he's on the way to bigger and better things!

Just came across some clips on youtube, you must see the Girls Aloud Barometer? (SP), i remember watching that episode lol, must see.

"It's not a hard-on, its a hardine!"

I remember the Girls Aloud one! Was great... only reason I watch Big Brother is to watch the Friday Night Project...

lol i can't post it on here, its basically inappropriate! for younger users here.

But search Friday Night Project with Girls Aloud and there like only 1 7minutes FNN and watch that. The harding bit is when Sarah dressed up as the baromemeter.

Last edited:
javjaoll said:
lol i can't post it on here, its basically inappropriate!

But search Friday Night Project with Girls Aloud and there like only 1 7minutes FNN and watch that. The harding bit is when Sarah dressed up as the baromemeter.
I'll post it then :p
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuqOI-gQL98[/media]
This it? Watching... :)

Edit : Lmao. I love Justin and Alan. Lovin' the impression of Nikki. Girls Aloud were pretty good too :p

Last edited:
Well well well, tonights Mel C from Spice Girls, and theres alot of Spice Girls gossip, lol Mel C and Alan are totally ripping of Victoria lol. Alan said something along the lines of "well you did all the backflips etc and well can you still do it??" then gos on " well Victoria it won't be to hard, all she did was point anyways..." Must see to find it funny though lol.

eew! Alan just stripped to the ugliest speedo type thing ever! and said he had a piss in the sea in Majorca lol.

javjaoll said:
Well well well, tonights Mel C from Spice Girls, and theres alot of Spice Girls gossip, lol Mel C and Alan are totally ripping of Victoria lol. Alan said something along the lines of "well you did all the backflips etc and well can you still do it??" then gos on " well Victoria it won't be to hard, all she did was point anyways..." Must see to find it funny though lol.

eew! Alan just stripped to the ugliest speedo type thing ever! and said he had a piss in the sea in Majorca lol.

Haha, was well good. I swear you only ever post in this thread :p I like the top 3 Big Brother things, always a chuckle.

Back