Friend Codes Petition

Down with friend codes. It was my understanding when I got the Wii that the Wii numbers would have taken care of all of that, and the Wii would not have any Friend Codes. I HATE THEM.

-signed,

Joshua-Erik, aka MasterMind

get rid of the friend codes......
have like a lobby or something.....

signed
I(V)P

the FC system needs to go to hell! its so annoying especially for the DS why not have gamer tags. if they dont want little kids getting cussed at then have people take a test to determine wether their above 12 or not and problem solved.
~MRCOOLGH~ BELIEVE IT!!!

^ 2nd bump

[please do not ignore this post!]

Contribute and help make a change!

100% totally agree.

an i am online sign would work as well as with what game they are playing

signed
-tdog7

Nintendo won't care about your petition, it's kind of a big company. If you don't like it don't buy it, they won't care.
EDIT: they already know about the fc situation, a petition won't introduce anything new.

i agree and disagree.....freind code keeps the younger safe but who online is really younger and only one of my freinds has a wii but no online and i like to face hard core "tweakers" .........So............I agree more..........Signed
ok leave fc's but but have a MANDATORY option
on all games that let you either stick with codes or go "global"
Oxhaker

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. There should be something more like XBOX Live.

Signed-
bgreen82

DO NOT bump a thread for no reason. If this petition is as popular as you say it is then there should be no reason to bump it.

Do I really have to PM you to debate this topic? I'd really love to hear your response on some of the things I have to say.

LevesqueIsKing said:
DO NOT bump a thread for no reason. If this petition is as popular as you say it is then there should be no reason to bump it.

Do I really have to PM you to debate this topic? I'd really love to hear your response on some of the things I have to say.

it wasn't for no reason though, he bumped it so people could see this thread

that's what bumping is usually used for, i mean this is the ideal situation for bumping a thread...... (so the petition could get even more popular)

I don't know when this thread was made (not sure how to find out, but I know you can) but it seems extremely young, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was made today. The thread has already been bumped twice. Continuously bumping threads only knocks down other threads, and if everyone where to follow the rule you supplied, no threads would ever die, and thus we would not be able to find the threads with actual discussion in them.

Like I already said, if this thread is as popular as he has said it will be, there is no reason to bump. If it isn't, then it dies.

Back