Friend Codes Petition

it was a good 8 hours between the second bumps, usually when a thread is inactive for 8 hours, it USUALLY stays that way

there is no rule against bumping, however there is a rule against abusing the pm system,

it says "In addition, Private Messages are not intended to deprive the Community of valuable information or experiences which could benefit the entire group. Please do not use private messages if the content of the message can be helpful to others"

therefor, you should have the debate here and explain why he shouldn't bump threads instead of pming him

^I was talking about debating the information provided in his OP, which he told us to refrain from doing in this thread.

I disapprove with this thread, and to be honest I don't even understand it, friend codes are already made, they can't be taken off, deal with it or go cry to the crap videogame consoles that are the competition.

{Axtlár} said:
I disapprove with this thread, and to be honest I don't even understand it, friend codes are already made, they can't be taken off, deal with it or go cry to the crap videogame consoles that are the competition.

he's dealing with it by making a thread....

A petition will not accomplish anything though. Friend Codes cannot be changed at this point in time.

OP: Still waiting for an answer.

LevesqueIsKing said:
A petition will not accomplish anything though. Friend Codes cannot be changed at this point in time.

OP: Still waiting for an answer.

not for games that are already released but for future games they can.....just you'd have to register online, with a code and create yourself a username....and bam.

if a petition get's big enough, companies pay attention....kinda hard not to..

Yes, and making a thread about petitions to take the codes off(which cannot be done; it's Nintendo's way) is not dealing with it...to deal with something means to accept it; to level with something.

no it dosn't, dealing with something means any reaction to level with something, you don't have to accept it

if i lost my wii, i could have dealed with it by buying a new one.....or i could have dealed with it by just accepting it,

no point in arguing let's stop.

Last edited:
nintendo, i have hardly any friends that have a wii, so i cant enjoy the "full" online experience that you promised. the only people i know who have wii's ime not close to so i cant contact them and get there friend code, all i would have to do without friend codes is gp up to them when i see them and say "hay my wii username is joe123, add me and we can have a game sometime".

- signed ....wiiiiiii.....

(btw leve, stop making arguements, your ruinung the point of this thread)

Back