Friend Codes

xpirate77

Wiiiiii
Oct 15, 2006
ok, this is prolly a dumb question...buttttttt

everyone is exchanging friend codes now, before any online gameplay is even happening yet...sooo

my question is why...is it simply to build up your friends on there, so when online gameplay is out, you can have more people?..or is there anything you can do on the wii presently, like interacting with people..

once again, im sorry if this is a dumb question.

I have sent messages and mii's to people. Its different to do on the TV screen instead of the PC. I think its Fun.
Try it out... Add me and I'll add you
PS Make up a Mii of yourse, if If you haven't already, and send it to me.
Hope to Wii ya soon :thumbsup:
MO

More people add me... and them Pm me so I can add you. I still have to add a bunch of you that added me when I get home.

I'm an old man, but I'm quite taken by the whole Mii system. As soon as a friend is registered, any Mii you created can travel to their console...it was quite a piece of coolness to see my friends Mii's show up in my little virtual lobby. It's really fun. There is so much more to this conole than just gaming. It's a work of art from the top down. The menu and console system is really intuitive. Really a personality all it's own.

ScuzzBuster said:
I'm an old man, but I'm quite taken by the whole Mii system. As soon as a friend is registered, any Mii you created can travel to their console...it was quite a piece of coolness to see my friends Mii's show up in my little virtual lobby. It's really fun. There is so much more to this conole than just gaming. It's a work of art from the top down. The menu and console system is really intuitive. Really a personality all it's own.

Amen to that Grandpa. :thumbsup:

Do I just add your wii codes to my address book ?:yikes:

Last edited:
Hey

My friend code is under my name to the side and im currently not at home by my Wii, but when i get home i will add all of you so please, add meagain its under my name in the side

xpirate77 said:
ok, this is prolly a dumb question...buttttttt

everyone is exchanging friend codes now, before any online gameplay is even happening yet...sooo

my question is why...is it simply to build up your friends on there, so when online gameplay is out, you can have more people?..or is there anything you can do on the wii presently, like interacting with people..

once again, im sorry if this is a dumb question.
that would be my main reason. then i'll get someone to send me a empty message so my blue light stays on.

Back