FRuMMaGe: Chameleon Wii

TortillaChip520 said:
agh, i wanted to get that case mod, but i'm ascared to take apart my precious wii!!! and it's forty bucks!!

instead i just got a skin :)
I was going to get a skin, but then I thought "What the hell! The Wiimotes are easy enough to dismantle, the Wii can't be too hard".

I was wrong...

Do you not own a digitial camera or something? It's really hard to tell what the thing even is in that video. Can you get some still shots in good lighting?

Also, OMGROTFLMAO at the music in the background. I hope that was joke music, because I've never laughed so hard at music before.

Wow. LOL! Good stuff.

And if you really do like that music, no offense.

sweet mod! nice choice of music too (who is that?)

I'd like to get a gold case for my wii...to make it look like a giant brick of gold:)

wii_fanatic said:
frummage can you make a quick tutorial on taking your wiimote apart id like to paint it but i dont want to screw it up.

yes plz frummage i would like to mod one of mine sometime and i just dont know how exactly.

Guys you dont need to ask frummage for tutorial I would say..just look it up on youtube...and you'll know how to disassemble the wiimote.

Click HERE for the link.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ncvQzgLx_o[/MEDIA]

Oh yes btw this dude did something wrong in disassembling his wiimote. This is what a lot of people accidentally do. Now I am telling you open it gently do as the guy did. Use a plane screwdriver to softly finish opening the wiimote not as hard as he did though. So that your clippers don't break cause if that happens when closing back it wont do a nice "click" which means it's properly closed and locked. And it won't close completely. You would be able to see the little gap because of the broken clip. *So be carefull*

*Hope this helps... I guess you wouldn't need a tutorial to paint right???
*And for those asking where he can get the case? Use google...Check for XCM site which are the authors of this case mod. They got many different cases. So does Talismoon. But I think XCM cases look much better.

Links:

- XCM.cc

- Talismoon.com

Last edited:
You know what Frummage? You're very talanted...

kiraownsurmom said:
what happened to the black frummage wiimote

EDIT: that was you right?
Yes it was.

I made a purple one as well and now I have combined the two :lol:

Back