Full metal Alchemist

Talentz

Bloody Claw
Jan 26, 2008
Don't Worry
Wii Online Code
8239-2320-0386-0086
Anyone like this show? Not Brotherhood btw. Yet to see that.
And if yes.. Who's your favorite character?

i like idk i have something i like about every character even tho metal arm/human arm ill take the metal one.

I love this show it has action and is funny because eddward elric is short and hates being reminded and gets made fun of a lot and he flips out everytime as a result lol. I like eddward elric and general louis armstrong "of the strong arm tradition" lol he`s a weird musclue bound guy that gets emotional Way to easy

haven't watched this in sooooo long.
my fav was always Mustang. especially in the episode when he tried to take on Scar. he was about to fight when Hawkeye kicked him and said he's useless in the rain. lol, his expression. priceless.

I remember that episode I loved the look on his face ha ha ha ha colonel roy mustang yep the flame alchemist isn't going to do much in the rain lol

I loved this show, it was so emotional and humerus all at the same time. Episode 7 was the saddest for me, Poor Nina =( I hate Shou Tucker. ( Ep. 7)

Another sad episode was when Hughes dies, and he new about what the Homunculi were doing before everyone else does.

Back