Funnest shooter?

Ghost Squad is great (and addictive), as is the arcade mode of MOH:H2. House of the Dead 2&3 is pretty good (if you like old-school arcade shooters), and many people like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. (I'm not into RE:UC though.) RE4 and 007:QoS are pretty good FPS games that use the gun too. For pure target practice, Link's Crossbow that comes with the Zapper is OK, but not as addicting.

Ghost Squad is great (and addictive), as is the arcade mode of MOH:H2. House of the Dead 2&3 is pretty good (if you like old-school arcade shooters), and many people like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. (I'm not into RE:UC though.) RE4 and 007:QoS are pretty good FPS games that use the gun too. For pure target practice, Link's Crossbow that comes with the Zapper is OK, but not as addicting.

Well RE4 isn't an FPS :)

I was thinking about getting Ghost Squad since gamestop had it on sale, but I never did. RE:UC was tons of fun with a friend(although I never beat it)..the sequel looks good too

I really like House of the Dead: Overkill, but you have to have a high comfort level with bad language (which I do, lol)!

Well RE4 isn't an FPS :)

My bad. :blush2: It's a behind-the-back/over-the-shoulder shooter, following the character's view--so would that be second-person? (It's not a fixed/remote 3rd-person view.)

Ghost Squad is pretty fun,and keeps you coming back to get upgrades, increase levels, and beat the occasional difficult scene.

Definitely go with Ghost Squad if your looking for a game that makes great use of the gun. As for the best gun to buy, you should get the NYKO Perfect Shot, much better than Nintendo Wii Zapper.

No one mention CoD:WaW?

Is it messed up on the Wii or somethin?
Dont think the OP wanted a shooter like that

Ghost Squad is pretty fun,and keeps you coming back to get upgrades, increase levels, and beat the occasional difficult scene.
Least we forget the different routes

Back