Funniest Battlefield Bad Company 2/Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 moments

Pichu2k7

Uniquely common
Jan 26, 2009
Scotland
Wii Online Code
2458-2452-4849-3520
What is your funniest BFBC2/MW2 moments but first before you post here are some rules as I don't want this thread closed just incase it becomes a good thread.

1: No swearing unless it was THAT funny
2: No insulting of other players or saying "That funny moment is easy to do" we don't care if you find it easy as most funny moments just happen from luck
3: no full caps TALKING IN FULL CAPS LIKE THIS IS BASICALLY SHOUTING, don't do it please, it may be hard as most people find funny momets so funny they have to shout but this is text not your voice.
4: Photo's and video's are aloud but nothing mature such as...you know...

simple rules just stick to them and everything will be fine.

My funny moment probably won't be funny in text but it sure as hell was funny at the time and it also sucked for me but whatever and it happened today, I was running around being a moron with a USP tactical knife with Commando and I stabbed 3 enemies in the back(as i'm so pro)so I easily stabbed them and realised a care package was infront of me, someone on the other team tried to save it and I went up to him and tried to stab him FOUR times! Four times and non of the attacks hit so he got the care package and surprise surprise it was a pavelow, my friend burst out laughing and I was so shocked I couldnt move my controller for a full minute!

I dont know wether the knife range is just bad, I was lagging or MW2 was acting up on me, this was on Terminal during a Domination game so someone spawned and they turned the corner and killed me so there you have how I died. I was laughing for half an hour.

I have Bad Company 2. It's great fun...

Back