Funny Photo/ Caption Competition

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Post a Funny Photo with a Funny Caption, and WIN a Virtual Console Game of Your Choice!

Hey guys I'm feeling generous over this Christmas period and seem as we now have this new 'Virtual Console Gifting' feature, Ive decided to run a comp.

Basically post a funny picture/photo and give it a funny caption. The picture itself doesnt HAVE to be funny, emphasis is on the caption. Also bonus points if it is Nintendo related.

On Christmas Eve, I shall declare the winner, and that winner will receive a Virtual Console game of their choice on Christmas Day.

So! Get posting! Show us your funniest pic/best captions, and you might just land yourself the best Christmas gift ever (well better than those undies and socks your uncle gave you last year)...

BTW: Only one entry per person, and the photo doesnt necessarily have to of been taken by you.

Last edited:
That's incredibly nice of you! It's fun to give stuff away (I gave away our old Gamecube in a "tell me why you should get it" contest on another board).

It might be easier to sort of "normalize" the responses if *you* choose one pic and let everyone write the caption. Just a suggestion (then it's more about the creativity of the caption, and not about searching the web for pics).

[edit]

If you're using the purchase a VC for someone else, I'd assume the distribution will be based on the recipient (and not the purchaser), so I'd say you can buy a game for anyone regardless of region or PAL vs. NTSC, etc.

Take care ~

DT

Haha, I dont mind, I wanna see what sort of funny pics people can find, theres so much stuff on the net now I couldnt narrow it down to just one pic.

Haha, awesome contest. I don't have a program that will let me put text in photos, so I'll have to get a friend to do that part. Is that ok?

Also, when does the contest end?

Yes you have until Christmas Eve, MS Paint lets you insert text. You can even add the caption under your photo when you post it.

Basically choose one photo you think is funny, add a caption, and post it here to be in the running for a free Virtual Console game of your choice. Extra points if its Nintendo related. Photo doesnt have to of be taken by you.
One entry per person.

This is *not* an entry (I really don't need any games).

(Our actual cat -> Redford B. Kitty).

IMGP2008_640.jpg

Back