Gaia Online discussion thread

ssbb_lover said:
I used that link. :/ Haven't done much and I have 500 gold, w00t.
Did you do the new user quest? Just click the big smilie on the right it says tour. It teaches you how to do things & gives you rewards like better clothes & money.

Major Tom said:
Did you do the new user quest? Just click the big smilie on the right it says tour. It teaches you how to do things & gives you rewards like better clothes & money.
Ya, completed that about 5 minutes your post.

I want one of those humongoid scythes...

ssbb_lover said:
Ya, completed that about 5 minutes your post.

I want one of those humongoid scythes...
The lunar scythe. You missed it by 2 days. It was Aprils donation gift. If you donated $2.50 you got one. I think they go for about 7-9,000g. Anyways I had 6,000g but I bought a Spirit Falcon (another donation gift) for 6,000g. They go for abot 8-10,000g

Nice to see ssbb_lover is also a member now as well, although I haven't been a member long myself. The more the merrier.

Taills said:
Just joined :D
Its cute.
Just wait till I get a scythe and some big-ass armor. Then we'll see what you think of it. :)

@ Byu: Thanks, is UN Byuakuya?

ssbb_lover said:
Just wait till I get a scythe and some big-ass armor. Then we'll see what you think of it. :)

@ Byu: Thanks, is UN Byuakuya?

Aww! <3

Do they have 2handed warhammers?!?

I'm Taills Desus on there. Wouldn't let it be just Taills :/

Edit: Those movies are AWESOME.
Duck and cover in a nuclear explosion.

Last edited:
Taills said:
Aww! <3

Do they have 2handed warhammers?!?

I'm Taills Desus on there. Wouldn't let it be just Taills :/

Edit: Those movies are AWESOME.
Duck and cover in a nuclear explosion.
Yeah. You found the Cinema. They should be putting more movies up soon. Thats a brand new feature. Its pretty awesome.

Wow. Talk about taking your sweet time. 4 years since they started working on the battle system, and it ain't out yet? I'd like to see some of those weapons in effect instead of decoration :p

Back