game cube games how to quit to wii menu?

wiinobi

WiiChat Member
Aug 12, 2009
Wii Online Code
7118-9835-6929-7387
hi,im new wii user,when i play GameCube games and i want to stop playing,i dont know how i can quit or go back to Wii Menu,i see the Wiimote is blocked so i cant use the Wiimote to push Home button and quit the game,any 1 knows how i can go back to Wii Menu?,or i just have to turn off the Wii and eject the disk?

any help will b very appreciated thanks

You have to reset the console.
I could go into loads of tech speak but I have been beer tasting so I cant be arsed

You have to reset the console.
I could go into loads of tech speak but I have been beer tasting so I cant be arsed

mmm ok but when i press the reset button of Wii,the game just go back to title screen but not to the Wii Menu,do i really have to turn off?,i want to go back to Wii Menu not to the game title,also i wonder if its safe to press eject button when the gamecube game is running,well thanks for the help anyway,if u know something else will b really helpful thank u

mmm ok but when i press the reset button of Wii,the game just go back to title screen but not to the Wii Menu,do i really have to turn off?,i want to go back to Wii Menu not to the game title,also i wonder if its safe to press eject button when the gamecube game is running,well thanks for the help anyway,if u know something else will b really helpful thank u
yea you gotta turn it off. sorry :(

thanks

[DS]Leader;1050543 said:
yea you gotta turn it off. sorry :(

thanks for the help,so i have to turn it off :(,i thought i could go back to wii menu

Back