Game cube on Wii

That what i mean, why did they disable the home button on the wii remote?

by the way, the game cube game i like for the wii was Kirby air ride and super smash bros. melee

Last edited:

by the way, the game cube game i like for the wii was Kirby air ride and super smash bros. melee

Yeah you are right, is the same I try to say about saving GC game data on the Wii system memory, by the way i love MEGAMAN X COLLECTION

Nintendo replicated the Nintendo Gamecube with an Emulator for Wii. So when the GC Emulator is initiated, the same program functionality given to the Cube is then Given to Wii. This means since you only could turn the Gamecube off by hitting the Power On/Off switch, you have to do the same for Wii.

Nintendo replicated the Nintendo Gamecube with an Emulator for Wii. So when the GC Emulator is initiated, the same program functionality given to the Cube is then Given to Wii. This means since you only could turn the Gamecube off by hitting the Power On/Off switch, you have to do the same for Wii.

But what would of happen if we were able to get the wii controller to work for game cube games?

The Wiimote turns off whenever you start the GC process. However, I've emailed NOA why Nintendo has done this and if they could change it (Did in 2009). They said they couldn't, not even through an update.

I can't think about it because the system doesn't exist like that. I feel Nintendo should have been a little more proactive like they use to be.

Back