Game help

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!:D i wanted to get some oppinions here,coz i was playing zelda last thurs right?and i deleated te save by mistake:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: and i was just about to enter the water temple!anyway im really pissed off bout dat so i was wonderin wats another good game?or should i start zelda again,even though i reallllly dont wanna?please help Thanks!

Well I beat Zelda Twilight Princess and really the water temple isnt that far in the game, if u remember what to do through out the game it should be breeze to get back to the water temple. I say go for it, so if u ever need help, talk to me. My Wii numbers 0664 1049 3603 0063
Ill add u, just promise to add me

Zelda is awesome. You were only about a third to a quarter of the way through so there's a lot more for you to see.
You might find a save at www.wiisave.com that is close to where you lost yours if you can't be bothered to play it again.

hiya mike ok ill add u!add me my infos at da bottom of my sig.by da way wat age are u and where do u live?im gary and i live in ireland and im 12!woohoo

Back