PLZ HELP! can i get downloadable games on the wii without the net?!?

hairy

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
hey guys, i gotta wii but not the internet, i was wonderin if i could sumhow get downloadable games on my wii (ie. zelda etc.) without actually downloading them, cracked SD card maybe? plz help

hairy said:
hey guys, i gotta wii but not the internet, i was wonderin if i could sumhow get downloadable games on my wii (ie. zelda etc.) without actually downloading them, cracked SD card maybe? plz help

hmmm, how did you get on here in the first place? :aureola:

yeah if you have internet at your house just go buy a wireless router for $50 if you wanna get the games bad enough.

its called a computer buddy..thats how im on here

hairy said:
18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

Its best to read The Rules before you start posting on a forum.

hairy said:
its called a computer buddy..thats how im on here

But ummm, without the internet, that computer won't get you here. Somehow your connected ot the internet or else you wouldn't be asking this here. So stop being a smart *** and answer the question, that is, if you want help. If not, then keep right on like you are.

captainff said:
18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

Its best to read The Rules before you start posting on a forum.

Are you a mod... No! So Shut the hell up!

If you're on a computer writing on this forum, you're on the internet.

And no, there is no other way to get VC games. If you're Wii isn't connected, you won't get any games.

hairy said:

If your posting a thread on here you have internet. Unless, you're at a friends house or library. So, you need to get yourself a wireless router/access point or I believe you can use the usb device that some of the others use.

Dont be so nasty either. Your first mistake was telling everyone you have no internet in an online post. You need to be more descriptive or know what your talking about it.

Back