New game help!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
hi everyone!:D i need some new games,and suggestions?dont say zelda coz i was a at third temple and deleated the save by mistake!!!im soo pissed off bout dat!well any help?how bout red steel?looks good to me!thanks:thumbsup:

God I can't stand threads like this, why are there so many of them?

Okay we could all just name every single game that's out right now and what good would that do, as you probably know most of them that's out.

If you're going to make a thread that just says 'I need help choosing a new game' (which im sure most of you do to just boost your post count and look popular ) then at least post what games you like. How can we help you if you don't know what your into. At least tell us what games you got and like. What type of game you like... what type of games you tend to but the most etc...

coz i wanted too

ok sorry all!!!i like action/adventures,fps and any good game.no sports though!thanks all keep`em comeing!

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
God I can't stand threads like this, why are there so many of them?

Okay we could all just name every single game that's out right now and what good would that do, as you probably know most of them that's out.

If you're going to make a thread that just says 'I need help choosing a new game' (which im sure most of you do to just boost your post count and look popular ) then at least post what games you like. How can we help you if you don't know what your into. At least tell us what games you got and like. What type of game you like... what type of games you tend to but the most etc...

Hehe aww, he didn't know! Go easy on him at least...

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is good.

If you want to wait, Sonic and The Secret Rings and SSX Blur are both coming out in a couple of days. Both expected to be great games.

If you mean the recent Sonic for PS3/360, yeah, it's total crap. Read the previews/reviews of the new Sonic for just Wii. But whatever, your opinion, your choice..

You could buy Red Steel or Call of Duty 3 if you like FPS's. Elebits is first-person but you use a gravity gun thing, which is neat. Madden '07, while being a sports game, is more fun on the Wii than you would think. It's a lot of fun multiplayer, too.

edit: Also, don't be a pansy. Just restart Zelda. It's not even that far into the game. There's tons more ahead, you might even catch some stuff you missed, you understand the game more. *shrugs* I'm thinking about starting a new game and I've already beaten it.

Back